The personal data that may be collected on the site are as follows :
Information from third parties : Some of your data (in particular your surname, first name and telephone, electronic and/or postal coordinates) may have been transmitted to us, by our partners. In this case, the processing of your data will be governed by these provisions.
Contact : When filling in the contact form, your name, first name and e-mail address are collected.
Cookies : Cookies are used in connection with the use of the Site, to collect certain information (in particular, your IP address, information about the computer used for navigation, connection mode, type and version of web browser, operating system and other technical identifiers or the URL address of the connections, including the date and time, and the content accessed). You can disable Cookies from your browser settings.
Newsletter : When filling in the Newsletter subscription request, your e-mail address is collected.
The main uses of your personal data are as follows:
– Access and use of the site ;
– Verification and authentication of your data ;
– Optimization of site layout and operation ;
– Managing the relationship with you ;
– Sending commercial information and advertising messages, based on your browsing history, preferences and interests.
– Sending news in connection with the company IAC Partners
When certain information is required to access specific features of the Site, this mandatory character is indicated at the time of data entry. In case of refusal on your part to provide mandatory information, you may not be able to access certain services, features or areas of the Site.
Your personal data will be kept as follows :
– Data collected on the website via the contact form or newsletter registration: your personal information is kept for 3 years without any activity on your part
These periods shall apply unless :
– You exercise, under the conditions set out below, one of the rights granted to you by law ;
– A longer retention period is permitted or required by law or regulation.
During this period, the Site sets up the organizational, software, legal, technical means to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data, in such a way as to prevent damage, deletion or access by unauthorised third parties.
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to IAC Partners employees, authorised by virtue of their functions and bound by an obligation of confidentiality. However, the data collected may be communicated to subcontractors under contract. the execution of tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and its services as well as the proper management of the relationship with you, without you needing to give your permission. It is specified that, within the framework of the execution of their services, the subcontractors have only a limited access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use them in conformity with the provisions of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data. Except in the cases stated above, we undertake not to sell or rent, cede or give access to your data to third parties without your prior consent, unless obliged to do so for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of defence, etc.).
Some of the recipients of the personal data collected are located outside the European Union. The following guarantees have been taken to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data :
– The recipient(s) adhere to the principles of “Privacy Shield” ;
– The transfer is supervised, in accordance with the requirements of European Regulation n°2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016, by standard protection clauses adopted by the European Commission ;
In accordance with applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European Regulation No 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable from 25 May 2018), you have the following rights :
– Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data concerning you ;
– Ask for your data to be updated, if they are inaccurate ;
– Request portability or deletion of your data ;
– Request the limitation of the processing of your data ;
– You object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your data ;
– Oppose or withdraw your consent to the use, by our services, your details for sending our promotions and solicitations via e-mail, telephone calls and postal mail. This right remains valid that the information concerning you have been transmitted to us directly by you or by third party partners to whom you have communicated them (in this case, you will have to click on the unsubscribe links provided in our emails or contact us under the conditions below).
These rights can be exercised by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent request, this request must be accompanied by proof of identity. The receipt will be destroyed once the application has been processed.
For any additional information or complaint, you can contact the National Commission of Information Technology and Liberties (more information on www.cnil.fr).
If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data covered by this notice, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, who will process your application.
When you visit the Site, Cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet.<br> A cookie is information placed on your navigation device by the server of the Site visited. Certain parts of the Site may not be functional without the acceptance of cookies by the user.
Information collected in this way will only be used to track volume, the type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
This information will not, without your agreement, be kept for more than 13 months.
You can disable Cookies from your browser settings. More information on https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs and https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
IAC Partners is committed to protecting your privacy.
IAC Partners, a public limited company, is responsible for the processing of your personal data. The purpose of this document is to inform you how we use and protect your personal data, as well as the reasons for which we process this data, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 applicable from 25 May 2018.
It applies uniformly to all services offered by IAC Partners, it being specified that additional information can be communicated to you if necessary when you subscribe to a particular service.
IAC Partners is committed to protecting your privacy.
IAC Partners is responsible for the processing of your personal data. The purpose of this document is to inform you how we use and protect your personal data, as well as the reasons why we process this data, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 applicable from 25 May 2018.
It is dedicated to the recruitment process of IAC Partners.