IAC Partners publishes its latest CSR report
IAC Partners wants to be an inspiring company: for its clients, its partners, its staff and for society at large.
In 2021, we have implemented an ambitious CSR policy to exceed the expectations of our ecosystem.
This commitment is based on five pillars:
- Ethics: we follow strict guidelines in our relations with our clients and partners.
- Rights: we respect the human rights of our employees and take care of the quality of their working environment, both at our company and at our customers'.
- Environment: we act responsibly to measure and reduce the impact of our activities on the environment and implement environmentally responsible projects at our clients' sites.
- Diversity: we encourage diversity of profiles in our company and ensure equal rights and opportunities for all our employees.
- Social: we are involved in several partnership and public interest initiatives.
Tangible results at each mission
Study | 2022 Purchasing crisis & Recovery patterns
A combination of three factors is driving shortages and price increases across main industrial purchasing commodities.
Watch Fabien's interview
Market Study: Deuterium
Our IAC Research Institute is pleased to share with you an abstract of its latest study on Deuterium
International Women's Day
Discover our activities for this day and the portraits of our consultants